Live an Extraordinary Life Workshop is now LIVE!!!
Watch the "Live An Extraordinary Life" Q&A workshop with David Bush, author of the new book "Live an Extraordinary Life", and learn the step by step best practices to design and live your very own extraordinary life in 2022 and beyond!
Topics covered during the workshop are the following...
• Learn the secrets to designing and living an Extraordinary Life
• Regain focus on your highest priorities and improve your overall life balance
• Get a firm sense of direction of what you need to do to maximize your potential
• Gain the strategies to break through obstacles to achieve extraordinary results
If you'd like to break out of a comfort zone and overcome the barriers you're facing to create a breakthrough, watch this video!
Through his coaching business and motivational speaking, David inspires others to design and live extraordinary lives. His passion for developing exceptional leaders, teams and organizations translates into a high energy and powerful message that empowers individuals to live their dreams and change their world.
David's captivating message and life planning process on how ordinary people can live extraordinary lives has become a life operating system for many influential leaders. During this live event David will be launching his new book "Live An Extraordinary Life - Six Commitments to Live Your Dreams & Change Your World". Don't miss this out on this historic event!
Are you aware of the importance of setting goals vs. making a resolution?
Do you know how to set specific goals and how to attain the goals you’ve set?
Do you know why people often fall short of achieving their goals?
There’s a very high probability that you’ve been lied to over the years when it comes to reliable, accurate ways to set and achieve goals. The misleading information and many falsehoods makes it no surprise that so many people struggle with the setting and attainment of their goals.
This experience will allow you to debunk the myths while also providing you with accurate, creative ways to set and achieve goals.
You owe it to yourself to successfully accomplish each and every goal that you desire!
What is our motivation for hosting this webinar?
We're motivated to share creative ways to set and achieve goals as too many people are falling short and suffering from their lack of accomplishments.
Yesterday we hosted a virtual coaching summit 👨👩on the topic of what it takes to go "All In" and achieve one's dreams and goals🥈. I shared my "FLIP STORY" 😂 as an example of my experience going ALL IN.
Step 2.Visualize - Close your eyes and visualize in your mind what's possible. Once you've clarified your biggest dreams and goals look for key words associate with like health, fitness, success, significance, giving, love, family, friends, travel, beach, lake, pool, mountains, hiking, luxury, homes, cars, entrepreneur, etc.
2 Options: You can choose to build a digital vision board online that you can print out or put on your phone/computer or if you're more crafty you can make a handmade version with poster board and images you cut out and paste on it.
NOTE: If you're planning to assemble a handmade board you will need to collect supplies (poster board, colorful cardstock, magazines, etc.) before watching this video. If you're planning to create your vision board virtually you don't need any supplies.
Step 3. Collect images and words - Search, download and/or print high quality images for free at www.pexels.com, search on Google or Pinterest.com (quality may not be desirable) or search through a wide range of magazines. I suggest downloading images to a new folder/album on your computer or phone to make it easy to access. - Key search terms could be health, fitness, success, significance, giving, love, family, friends, travel, beach, lake, pool, mountains, hiking, luxury, homes, cars, entrepreneur, etc. - You can also reinforce your goals and overall vision by adding buzz words of inspiration that stand out (Dreams, Family, Fitness, Success, etc.), to help strengthen your daily motivation. https://www.pexels.com/search/words/
Step 4. Organize - Check out these free online vision board resources to create simple collage services for a high quality collage...
Here's some of the questions we answer in this live Q & A video session...
• How do you overcome fear of speaking with others?
• How do you keep your contacts short while trying to address all of a client’s concerns.
• How do you know when to use less or more detail in communicating your message to others?
• Communication techniques to hook the reader or listener
• How to communicate more effectively and more confidently with people on my "scared list"?
• What is your best advice for someone new to being a leader?
• Communicating vision & values effectively, so that they can be carried out by others regularly.
• How can you make sure the person you are communicating with really understands exactly what you are saying
• How can I communicate concisely?
• How to communicate with people that are against you when needed (colleagues, your boss, in laws)
• How do you learn how to know when it's your turn to speak and not interrupt.
• Ways to confront people in healthy ways
Keith is an author, conference speaker, and messaging coach. Through his company, Simply Communicate, he helps C-level leaders, team managers, and entrepreneurs prepare messages efficiently, deliver them confidently, and land messages successfully. He’s worked with companies like Microsoft, GE, Amazon, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, as well is first-time authors, pastors, and start-ups. He is passionate about helping people save time in preparation while creating better messages – no matter if the delivery method is a speech, email, meeting, or book. He is the creator of the Complete Communication System™.