Here's some of the questions we answer in this live Q & A video session...
• How do you overcome fear of speaking with others?
• How do you keep your contacts short while trying to address all of a client’s concerns.
• How do you know when to use less or more detail in communicating your message to others?
• Communication techniques to hook the reader or listener
• How to communicate more effectively and more confidently with people on my "scared list"?
• What is your best advice for someone new to being a leader?
• Communicating vision & values effectively, so that they can be carried out by others regularly.
• How can you make sure the person you are communicating with really understands exactly what you are saying
• How can I communicate concisely?
• How to communicate with people that are against you when needed (colleagues, your boss, in laws)
• How do you learn how to know when it's your turn to speak and not interrupt.
• Ways to confront people in healthy ways
Keith is an author, conference speaker, and messaging coach. Through his company, Simply Communicate, he helps C-level leaders, team managers, and entrepreneurs prepare messages efficiently, deliver them confidently, and land messages successfully. He’s worked with companies like Microsoft, GE, Amazon, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, as well is first-time authors, pastors, and start-ups. He is passionate about helping people save time in preparation while creating better messages – no matter if the delivery method is a speech, email, meeting, or book. He is the creator of the Complete Communication System™.